The purpose of the New Horizon Parent Association is to enhance the sense of community and encourage school spirit among parents, students, administrators, faculty, alumni and trustees; to provide financial support through promotion and participation in the School’s organized fundraising efforts; to facilitate and enhance communication among all constituencies; and, to advance and support the mission of New Horizon Irvine.
The New Horizon Parent Association organizes many events in conjunction with the Administration:
- Teacher Appreciation
- Hajj Simulation & Eid Holiday Parties
- Annual Fund Campaign & Phone-a-thon
- Islam Around the World Day
- Barnes & Noble Book Fair & Dinner Night Out
- School Assemblies
- Spirit Nights/ Events
The New Horizon Parent Association encourages all parents to attend school events and general meetings throughout the year. The NHPA holds regular meetings open to all New Horizon School, Irvine parents. Topics are announced ahead of time and include presentations from the Head of School, student performances and a guest speaker.
Mark your calendar with these important dates and check the school calendar to check for upcoming events! Thank you in advance for your participation!
2018 – 2019 New Horizon Parent Association Lower School Meetings (Adaya Hall)
- Wednesday, September 5th at 7:45am- Woo Hoo Breakfast
- Wednesday, November 14th at 8:00am- General Meeting
- Wednesday, January 23rd at 8:00am- General Meeting
- Wednesday, April 24th at 8:00am- General Meeting